..RiZtKa..
Monday, September 05, 2005
Kisah ini diberi judul:{Start Postin'} & Semua terlukis dari ketikan keyboard t!cKa























hm...
what will begin??
/me bingung ... hueheuheuheue...
yach.. everything running 'apa ada nya sajah' like my motto
but .. everyday I feel .. lovin' him much .. than everything..
everymorning I wake up .. I see My heart in Him..
when He callin' me .. I felt my heart in blue..
I miss him everyday.. every seconds.. like now..
I wanna him.. in my life..I wanna spend this life with him ..

I love him more than everything ....
(ticka)




Labels:


terlukis dari ketikan keyboard t!cKa @ 8:32 AM  

Do you know



About..





Recent story



Stories of us



Tell anything



Beloved friends

Powered by..

kk+edek

RizTka's RSS Feedback
IP








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com