..RiZtKa..
Monday, January 14, 2008
Kisah ini diberi judul:{Rest in peace Cola} & Semua terlukis dari ketikan keyboard t!cKa




Cola is one of my Brazilian turtle..
almost 4 months I always with him ..
cares of him ..
love him..

Saturday, January 12th 2008 My Mother in Law saw him died..
I know..
he never as active as Coca (the other)
he also never eat as much as Coca
but I never imagine he will died
I'm sorry Cola ..
within 2 days before You die..
I dont take U into my home.,
maybe U feel cold there..
or maybe u feel tired after I brought U by bus to Bjm ?

Cola..
Be a good turtle in heaven yah..
I love U

see this for other information of Coca & Cola

Labels:


terlukis dari ketikan keyboard t!cKa @ 9:10 AM  

Do you know



About..





Recent story



Stories of us



Tell anything



Beloved friends

Powered by..

kk+edek

RizTka's RSS Feedback
IP








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com