..RiZtKa..
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Kisah ini diberi judul:{about pay TV show} & Semua terlukis dari ketikan keyboard t!cKa

Since we adopted TelkomVision as our "part of life" , I have another ritual to watch AXN and Celestial Movie
HBO-HBO Signature-Cinemax lately, don't show any movies that make me exciting

What I saw often is CSI-CSI Miami-CSI NYHouse-Numb3rs, if I can reach the premiere show then I have to reach the next show time

WHat i love Best In CSI NY is watching Carmine Giovinazzo acting as Danny Messer, in my mind he is so HanDsOmE (*another handsome guy beside my HUbby )


See..?
AXN give another show like The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) and Ultimate Escape,
maybe someday we will join another Ultimate Escape for free .. who knows hehe

Labels:


terlukis dari ketikan keyboard t!cKa @ 8:24 AM  

Do you know



About..





Recent story



Stories of us



Tell anything



Beloved friends

Powered by..

kk+edek

RizTka's RSS Feedback
IP








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com